Jesus Garcia Jr.
20+ YEAR TRIAL LAWYER
Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Practice
Jesus Garcia, Jr is a founding partner of Kherkher Garcia, LLP who focuses on plaintiff’s catastrophic personal injury and commercial litigation for clients. Specifically Mr. Garcia handles wrongful death, trucking, maritime, premises liability, product liability, dram shop, traumatic brain injury, and negligence actions. Mr. Garcia is passionate about representing those who are injured and those who have lost loved ones due to the carelessness and greed of others. He has collected millions for his clients.
Growing up in a rual community in South Texas surrounded by cattle, Jesus Garcia, Jr. learned from a young age the value of family and community. Coming from a blue collar family, Mr. Garcia understands the sacrifies the working class takes to earn a living working tirelessly from week to week to support their families. Relating to this segment of the population, Mr. Garcia understands the importance of telling corporate america to pay for breaking a rule and will not rest until it is made whole again. He and his firm will make sure that the playing field is level and each individual case will recieve the attention it needs to claim justice.
Below are a few examples of Mr. Garcia’s success in representing injury victims.
Representative Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Experience:
- Obtained an $11,162,529.00 verdict and judgment for the mother and widow of a young father killed by a drunk driver who was overserved by a bar
- Obtained $3,075,000 for the family of a young man killed by Brake Check’s faulty brake repair work
- Obtained a $6,000,000 judgment for the parents of a young couple killed in a head on collision by another driver
- Obtained $3,250,000 for a person who was leisurely riding his bicycle when a reckless driver hit him and left him for dead
- Obtained $1,600,000 for a man who was severely injured when he was pinned by equipment while working on a farm
- Obtained a substantial, but confidential monetary sum for the widow and children of a hardworking demolition worker that lost his life on the job
- Obtained a substantial, but confidential monetary sum for a young man who was spectating a race and knocked unconscious and traumatically brain-injured by flying concrete at a racetrack after a race car lost control and collided with a grossly inadequate barrier
- Obtained a substantial, but confidential settlement for a war veteran who fell and severely injured himself after being given a faulty prosthesis for his leg after it was amputated below the knee
- Obtained a substantial, but confidential monetary sum for a young father, husband, and worker who went the extra mile after his boss had assigned him to perform a task only two could perform, leading to catastrophic crushing injuries to his foot that severely limited his ability to work
- Obtained a substantial, but confidential monetary sum for a seasoned psychologist and grandfather who, while riding his bike in the neighborhood, suffered severe injuries, including a traumatic brain injury, when he was clotheslined by a rope that was extended across the street by a tree removal contractor, who had been hired by a property management company that failed to properly vet the contractor
- Obtained a substantial, but confidential settlement for a man who received severe electrical burns to his body due to faulty equipment at the location where his boss assigned him to work
- Obtained numerous and substantial confidential settlements for several woman who experienced sexual abuse in locations such massage parlors and, on occasion, in their own homes
- Admitted to practice in the Southern and Northern Districts of Texas and all courts of the State of Texas
- B.B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, 1996
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2000
- Founding Partner, Kherkher Garcia, LLP., April 2019 to Present
- Founding Member, Garcia & Hawley, PLLC, August 2018 to March 2019
- Founding Partner, Garcia de la Garza, LLP, March 2015 to August 2018
- Shareholder, Tucker, Barnes, Garcia & de la Garza, P.C., April 2012 to February 2015
- Partner, Locke Lord, LLP, August 2000 to March 2012